Monday 14 January 2013

Want to see my publish work?

On this blog, I post pretty much anything. Posts will range from essays to ramblings to things I find interesting. Half the time you'll probably find errors and that posts change over time as I notice the errors as I often just write and post.
What you may not know is that I have set up a website - well if you want to get technical it is just another blog but some point down the line I will be buying the address. This other website/blog is to showcase my published work, things that I am extremely proud of such as the poem that is currently on there. It will take a couple weeks until I start posting on there regularly but it should be every week I post on there. Every time I am published in any sort of publication I will be posting on there.
So if you would like to see my published work, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment